Skip to main content

Reporting Abuse

Perada Resources

Report Now

All of the types of abuse are criminal. The person doing the abusing is breaking the law. All types of abuse, including neglect, must be reported.

Whether the abuse is confirmed or just suspected, for the child’s sake, please report it. In most cases your suspicion, intuition or ‘gut feeling’ will be proven correct. Trust it.

If it is an emergency call 000 immediately.

If not an emergency contact your local Police Station OR contact the reporting authority applicable to the State in which you live.


If all of these methods fail, or if you would prefer, contact us via the online contact form and we will in turn contact the appropriate agency.

Australian Capital Territory

Child and Youth Protection Services

Available 24 Hours

New South Wales

Department of Communities and Justice

Available 24 Hours

Northern Territory

Territory Families, Housing and Communities

Available 24 Hours


Department of Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs

Available 24 Hours

South Australia

Department for Child protection

Available 24 Hours


Department of Communities Tasmania

Available 24 Hours


Department of Families, Fairness and Housing

After hours: Call Now

Western Australia

Department of Communities

After hours: Call Now or Country Freecall